Omaha, Nebraska

I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan, bio, copywriting, graphic design, website, legal contracts, advertising & online video commercial - entire marketing image, in a contract witnessed by a third party. He breached the contract. So, on several occasions, I tried haphazardly to obtain payment for services rendered. Bakhit made it absolutely clear he would "NEVER PAY YOU A DIME!" Yet he loves my work. See my work I did for Bakhit here. Live now. http://www.ahammer4hire.com

Instead, of being a stand-up businessman, Bakhit verbally threatened me. "I am going to get you blacklisted from youtube.com." And, "I am going to come over and remove the garage door off your home," a gift he had given me. Bakhit & sorry cohort Cindy Charon-Jacobsen Arlington NE launched an ongoing defamation/libel campaign against my business online with bogus "reviews," using fake names and degrading my work. The irony is that Bakhit loves my work so much - he can't part with it!

On Facebook he wrote, "My Video Rocks. Thanks Susie!" Read the glowing testimonial Bakhit wrote about Stern PR here! http://www.sternpr4less.com/testimonials/

Fearing wrath, I let him keep the website, and "use" a low-resolution copy proof of the logo (I never gave him a full resolution copy of logo 'cause I sensed he would renege on contract). I also let him "use rent-free" and embed Stern PR Video for A hammer For Hire- on his website home page. I added my copyright to it - for non-payment. I control the video on the Stern PR Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/susanlstern?feature=mhee

When Bakhit uploaded my video all over the internet, I sent him notice. "Pay up or take down." He then verbally threatened to make my life miserable. He demanded I send him the logo files. I replied, "pay up or you get nada."

I blocked Bakhit from calling/texting. Bakhit has tried to "SEND ME A MESSAGE" like a mobster want-a-be. Two days ago, he obessively phoned my best friend three times in one hour. She purposely did not answer. Bakhit had his son phone another best friend of mine. She would not - give Bakhit the time of day. The mode-of-operation of Scott A. Bakhit in the past - has been to USE people as a conduit to threaten and bully into submission.

I have a top Omaha corporate attorney on stand by should I decide to file a defamation and breach of contract lawsuit. That said, I prefer to just turn the cheek, so I never have to see this horrible human being/thug ever again. Notice, if the online defamation continues, and the harassment does not end - I shall not hesitate to take legal action. One more libelous move Bakhit, and the video on my youtube channel is coming down - forever.

I believe in standing up for my rights. Protect my copyright work. I will not let this bonafide crook with a criminal record bully me into submission - anymore. I just want to be left alone.

Scott Bakhit is a dangerous individual. Imagine waking up every day lately in fear, and having to find more malicious reviews of my business - my bread-and-butter authored by Bakhit & Charon-Jacobsen. I admit one mistake, I SHOULD HAVE listened to ALL the people who came to me - warning me - long ago that Scott A. Bakhit is a crook. Go away Bakhit. You are a user & loser.

Susan Stern

Stern PR Marketing Omaha

Had an Experience with Ahammer4hire?

Comments

john
Valley, Nebraska, United States #599651

bakhit enterprises llc is this scammers newest site

ahammer4hirereviews.com

his newest site

ajhouses

He cahnged his name to a hammer for hire. So be carefull. But he is still a crook!!