Ahammer4hire - Great

3.7
Turnaround Time

it was good work yup

Review about: Goodwill Manager.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Ahammer4hire - A Crook & Thief - Scott Bakhit - A Hammer For Hire Waterloo NE

Omaha, Nebraska 3 comments

I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan, bio, copywriting, graphic design, website, legal contracts, advertising & online video commercial - entire marketing image, in a contract witnessed by a third party. He breached the contract. So, on several occasions, I tried haphazardly to obtain payment for services rendered. Bakhit made it absolutely clear he would "NEVER PAY YOU A DIME!" Yet he loves my work. See my work I did for Bakhit here. Live now. http://www.ahammer4hire.com

Instead, of being a stand-up businessman, Bakhit verbally threatened me. "I am going to get you blacklisted from youtube.com." And, "I am going to come over and remove the garage door off your home," a gift he had given me. Bakhit & sorry cohort Cindy Charon-Jacobsen Arlington NE launched an ongoing defamation/libel campaign against my business online with bogus "reviews," using fake names and degrading my work. The irony is that Bakhit loves my work so much - he can't part with it!

On Facebook he wrote, "My Video Rocks. Thanks Susie!" Read the glowing testimonial Bakhit wrote about Stern PR here! http://www.sternpr4less.com/testimonials/

Fearing wrath, I let him keep the website, and "use" a low-resolution copy proof of the logo (I never gave him a full resolution copy of logo 'cause I sensed he would renege on contract). I also let him "use rent-free" and embed Stern PR Video for A hammer For Hire- on his website home page. I added my copyright to it - for non-payment. I control the video on the Stern PR Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/susanlstern?feature=mhee

When Bakhit uploaded my video all over the internet, I sent him notice. "Pay up or take down." He then verbally threatened to make my life miserable. He demanded I send him the logo files. I replied, "pay up or you get nada."

I blocked Bakhit from calling/texting. Bakhit has tried to "SEND ME A MESSAGE" like a mobster want-a-be. Two days ago, he obessively phoned my best friend three times in one hour. She purposely did not answer. Bakhit had his son phone another best friend of mine. She would not - give Bakhit the time of day. The mode-of-operation of Scott A. Bakhit in the past - has been to USE people as a conduit to threaten and bully into submission.

I have a top Omaha corporate attorney on stand by should I decide to file a defamation and breach of contract lawsuit. That said, I prefer to just turn the cheek, so I never have to see this horrible human being/thug ever again. Notice, if the online defamation continues, and the harassment does not end - I shall not hesitate to take legal action. One more libelous move Bakhit, and the video on my youtube channel is coming down - forever.

I believe in standing up for my rights. Protect my copyright work. I will not let this bonafide crook with a criminal record bully me into submission - anymore. I just want to be left alone.

Scott Bakhit is a dangerous individual. Imagine waking up every day lately in fear, and having to find more malicious reviews of my business - my bread-and-butter authored by Bakhit & Charon-Jacobsen. I admit one mistake, I SHOULD HAVE listened to ALL the people who came to me - warning me - long ago that Scott A. Bakhit is a crook. Go away Bakhit. You are a user & loser.

Susan Stern

Stern PR Marketing Omaha

Review about: A Hammer For Hire.

Comments

Valley, Nebraska, United States #599651

bakhit enterprises llc is this scammers newest site

his newest site

ajhouses

He cahnged his name to a hammer for hire. So be carefull. But he is still a crook!!

Ahammer4hire, THEY SUCK

Update by user May 07, 2012

I just found out he changed his name to a hammer for hire. So becarefull. Scott bakhit is the biggest crook ever!!

Update by user May 07, 2012

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2012

We had a storm come threw last year. He came in saying how great he was and how fast he could get the job done.

He didnt do anything like he siad he would do. Worst job i ever seen. His so called professionals left nails, shingles and other building materials laying around I had to clean it up myself and now my roof is leaking and he wont return my emails or phone calls. Dont ever use this crook!!!

He ripped so many people off in the town it;s unreal. There's a petion going around town to make sure he won;t be able to work in this town agian!

Review about: Roofing.

Comments

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #596382

He did my roof wasn't that impressed but didn't have to do anything so I thought what the ***. Looks terriable but I fiqured I'd get used to it but NOOO!

Everyday I come home and I hate it even more. Should never had paid him now I'm stuck.

Would never hire him agian. :(

Fremont, Nebraska, United States #594602

You should go look on you you tube at willy68057 video's he has 3 of them there that show how bad this crooks work really is.

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #588536

if anything being said here is true who in their right mind would really pay this person.sounds pretty shady to me

to Anonymous Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #593250

really and your from where? New jersey. So what your a friend or relative of his?

Bakhit Enterprises LLC. That's his newest site.

DO NOT HIRE SCOTT BAKHIT he will rip you off. He claims he has a A rating with the BBB that's because every time someone files a claim against him he just says they are not his customer. He is a lying crook just goggle his name or any of the others up here.

He keeps changing his name so be careful. Channel 6 even reported about his *** poor work

his newest one is Bakhit Enterprises LLC. a hammer for hire, ahammer4hirereviews, ahammer4hire, Scott Bakhit google all those you will see how big a crook this guy really is.

If you look at his pics it looks as if he's driving down the street see's a house and snaps a pic.

No one takes pics that far away. a real company has before and after pics not just after pics.

ahammer4hirereviews.com his new one

that's the newest one

He changed his name to a hammer for hire

View more comments